9.02.2007

SPEAKING OF...

I could complain over and over about how I've heard 3/5 of the Black Dice album on 12"s that I have paid good money for etc. etc. etc. but as I posted on my Myspace blog--and as I still believe--

February 27, 2006 - Monday


NEW SONG BY BLACK DICE

YES FINALLY BLACK DICE RELEASED A NEW SONG AND IT'S RIGHT DOWN THERE IT'S CALLED "GORE" COOL NAME BETTER SONG THEY'RE GOING IN THE "MOTORCYCLE" DIRECTION WITH A HINT OF "TREETOPS" AS WELL AND MM MM I LIKE--NO I LOVE IT


Load Blown well mmhahaha they certainly covered this new album in amazing pop singles. "Gore" is still the best after a few initial listens, but in a beautiful America this album would go the Thriller path. O, how glorious a vision! To see "Gore" hit #1 as it should! Load Blown is not a complete 180 as is usual for Black Dice but instead a refinement of the pop tendencies they were showing on Broken Ear Record. To some, the directional changes make Black Dice enjoyable to follow. But to finally see Black Dice refine a sound--poppy or not--rather than explore another one is even more exciting, especially when it's this successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home